Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as legitimate news or fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- While it’s not clear if he’ll be on television, per PW Insider Undertaker will be at next week’s Raw taping in Columbus, Ohio.
- That site also says Neville was spotted in Pittsburgh last week, leading to speculation he could be signing a new deal with WWE to work on a brand other than 205 Live.
- Maryse is scheduled to be on SmackDown tonight and will be a regular again from here on out, according to Insider. They also report a Maryse vs. Brie Bella match is being considered for Evolution.
- Both PW Insider and Wrestling Observer say next week’s tag tournament triple threat on SmackDown will be The Usos vs. Sanity vs. Rusev Day.
- Also from Insider, WWE has rescheduled two European house show dates from Oct. 31 and Nov. 1 to May of 2019. The belief is this is so they can announce their next show in Saudi Arabia for the first week of November.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. Have fun with it. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct!